We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris to Best Western Lyon

Which Lyon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
los angeles
Paris to Best Western Lyon

I have a rail saverpass. How do I use it to get from Paris (near the Charles De Gaulle Airport) to the Best Western Crequi Lyon Part Dieu.

What stop do I get off at and how do I navigate the metro.

Sorry - it is my first time in France and I know nothing.

Lyon
reviews: 1
1. Re: Paris to Best Western Lyon

Hi there !

Your rail ticket + reservation must be purchased at any French Railways (SNCF) prior to boarding the TGV (you can buy it onboard but it is much more expensive). Services to Lyon operates from Paris Gare de Lyon and from Paris CDG Airport, it up to you.

Then no panic, it's really easy :

1/ from Paris to Lyon, the TGV makes it in just under 2 hours

2/ stop at Lyon Part Dieu station (1st station in Lyon), then exit the station following "sortie Vivier Merle"

3/ walk 100 m. slightly rightwards (follow the main flow of the crowd), where you reach the TRAM station (do not enter the underground Métro station, you would be wrong !) : your tram line is "T1", direction : "Montrochet"

4/ exit the Tram at 3rd stop "Saxe-Préfecture", you're almost there : walk back 20 m. to the crossroads, turn left (Avenue Marechal de Saxe) and at next traffic-light (150 m.), turn right in Rue de Bonnel : your hotel in there.

Caution : your tram ticket is to be purchased before entering the tram (vending machines on the platform, price 1.50 €, better have some change). Ticket must be stamped in the tram (slot machines).

Have a nice trip.

2. Re: Paris to Best Western Lyon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 06, 2009