We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LAST Question for while: Cour des Loges

Which Lyon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, NC
LAST Question for while: Cour des Loges

Ok -- so i am hogging this forum....

We have a reservation at Cour des Loges -- can anyone tell me if the hotel is worth the $? We are looking to stay somewhere very nice (first vacation away from our 2 kids in a while). Can you advise or recommend another place?

Regards,

J

Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
reviews: 28
1. Re: LAST Question for while: Cour des Loges

I don't know how much you pay for it, but it is really worth staying there. It is a very beautiful hotel, located in several little Renaissance buildings, in the heart of Vieux-Lyon. You can walk everywhere from the hotel.

There is an other very beautiful hotel (same price range), la Villa Florentine. I don't know when you're coming, but if it is in summer time you may prefer this one because it has a swimming pool and a very nice view.

If you are ready to pay for a five star, both are great choices : I would prefer La Cour des Loges in springtime and La Villa Florentine in summertime.

There are a lot of cheaper 3 *** hotel, but it will not be the same experience ! I like the Hotel des artistes (on a lovely place) or the hotel des beaux-arts (you will approximatively pay 120 €). Have a look on this website : http://www.en.lyon-france.com/

Charlotte, NC
2. Re: LAST Question for while: Cour des Loges

Only-lyon -- merci beaucoup again!

We are coming June 1-5 for a wedding and staying at a castle around 45 minutes outside Lyon for 3 days and then 2 at cour des loges.

3. Re: LAST Question for while: Cour des Loges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, August 28, 2009