We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Vormaine/La Tour ski pass.

Which Chamonix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich, United...
reviews: 13
La Vormaine/La Tour ski pass.

My Partner and I are both beginners ( only had 2hr private lesson and around 6 hours skiing), we thought we may try La Vormaine beginner slope, I understand for a 1 day pass its around 14.30 euro's. Can you purchase a 5 day ski pass for the beginner slope there? Also looking on the map there is a free ski area is this correct??

2 replies to this topic
reading
Destination Expert
for Chamonix
reviews: 6
1. Re: La Vormaine/La Tour ski pass.

There is no such thing as free skiing , if you intend to use mechanical means to get up a slope. Somebody has to pay.

If you walk and then ski down there is zero cost only your time and effort.

Seriously; your best bet would be to buy the Cham Le Pass as this will allow you full access to La Vormaine and Le Tour. In addition to Brevente and Flegere and if you feel upto it Les Grands Montets, this is one of the best ski areas in the world but it is hard uncompromising skiing.

La Vormaine although big by nursery slope standards will bore you after a couple of days, I am assuming that you go beyond the total beginners' stage and ant to see what skiing in the mountains is really like.

Also, the views from Le Tour are really spectacular.

Norwich, United...
reviews: 13
2. Re: La Vormaine/La Tour ski pass.

Cham Le Pass it is then, many thanks for your sound advice ( don't mind where I ski, I love it!) :)

Reply to: La Vormaine/La Tour ski pass.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted