We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Annecy to Sevrier

Which Annecy hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberystwyth, United...
reviews: 10
Bus from Annecy to Sevrier

Hello.

I'm visiting Annecy in early July, staying in the town, and my parents will probably (assuming I can actually book a place!) be staying on a campsite in Sevrier. Are there buses between there and Annecy, and if so, is it likely that they would allow a dog on?

Thanks in advance.

UK
1. Re: Bus from Annecy to Sevrier

I've never taken a bus there, but according to the Sevrier website, there is a service from Annecy, 'L51/L52 : Annecy - Albertville et Rive Bus' on the bus company website:

voyages-crolard.com/fr/reservation/page.aspx…

There is a separate summer timetable, and you need to check the details as the services don't all run every day. I'd imagine the campsite will be able to confirm the actual times.

There is a note about dogs on the general guide to services:

"Animaux

Les chiens ne tenant pas dans un panier doivent s’acquitter d’un titre de transport à 50% et doivent être muselés et tenus en laisse. "

I read that as meaning that dogs can be carried free if they are in a basket, but otherwise they need a half-price ticket and should be muzzled and kept on a lead. (Dogs in a basket are mostly Yorkies with a ribbon in their hair).

voyages-crolard.com/fr/reservation/page.aspx…

2. Re: Bus from Annecy to Sevrier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Annecy