We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Geneva Airport to Annecy

Which Annecy hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Limerick, Ireland
Transport from Geneva Airport to Annecy

Can anyone please tell me if there is a bus or train service that goes from Geneva airport to Annecy in France and which would you reccomend and any tips to make journey easier. Also how often they run? Thanks

merseyside
reviews: 4
11. Re: Transport from Geneva Airport to Annecy

k8387.

The information you have provided is just what I wanted.

thank you for taking the time to help me.

Best wishes Don

merseyside
12. Re: Transport from Geneva Airport to Annecy

. misInformed. Thank you for the Tourist Office address.

Don.

merseyside
13. Re: Transport from Geneva Airport to Annecy

I have just returned from Annecy, on my outward journey I arrived in Geneva at 16.50 " Monday ". after collecting luggage

I made my way to the airport train station and took a train to Geneva "the first stop". upon leaving the station I turned left toward the traffic lights and turned right at the crossroads, a short walk down this road will bring you to the bus station which is

at the bottom on the right, it is not glamourous, rather like a carpark with a booking office, the bus to Annecy left at 18.00.

arriving in Annecy within the hour

14. Re: Transport from Geneva Airport to Annecy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 16, 2013