We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Annecy in may 2012

Which Annecy hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 3
Annecy in may 2012

Is may a good time to visit Annecy? Would 2 days be sufficient to visit? I would like to take a day to visit the alps and another to do a self-guided tour around the town.

Pls advise!

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia
reviews: 255
1. Re: Annecy in may 2012

Weather in May can be wet and cold. But you could get lucky and it might be hot and sunny. What town in the alps would you like to see and what transport will you be using? These will dramatically affect how much time you have to see the sights.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 13
2. Re: Annecy in may 2012

Hi i've been to the gorgeous Annecy twice in May/June. In 1998 the weather was superb however in 2008 it was wet and cold. Just the luck of the draw really, so take something warm just in case.

We were there for 2 days in 1998 and I just HAD to go back. I stayed 7 the next time but have worked out 3-4 would be perfect. Try and fit in with the last Sat of the month if you like Antique markets, otherwise reg markets are 3 times a week. Hotel Splendid was brilliant also.

Columbus, Ohio
reviews: 15
3. Re: Annecy in may 2012

We will be there May 18-20, and are hoping for sunshine. It can be cool temperatures if it wants -- just no rain! I am still debating on what jacket i should bring with me. We will be staying in Annecy, and taking a day trip to Chamonix.

4. Re: Annecy in may 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, February 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Annecy