We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Villa Glanum

Which Saint-Remy-de-Provence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney, nsw
reviews: 1
Hotel Villa Glanum

Has anybody stayed here recently? The last review on this place is from 2007. Thanks

Australia
reviews: 40
1. Re: Hotel Villa Glanum

Hi,

Sitting in my room at Villa Glanum right now, what would you like to know? This is our second visit so it suits our needs. Rooms are not anything special but for the price good value. Its a bit of a walk into town but other than those caveats I would say value wise it is a good choice. The strengths of this property is the pool area and lovely gardens, plus the generous and delicious breakfast in a quant courtyard area. Its a great base. Also I have found the staff very helpful this visit.

2. Re: Hotel Villa Glanum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:30 am, December 04, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Saint-Remy-de-Provence