We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttle bus from Marseille airport after midnight?

Which Marseille hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
petah tikva
reviews: 41
shuttle bus from Marseille airport after midnight?

We are flying to Marseille with Air France, and the flight is landing about 23:30. I have read that there are some bus service to Marseille-St-Charles train station after the last sheduled bus leaves at 00:10. We are afraid not to have enough time to use 00:10.

Has somebody used this bus after 00:10? Please tell how it was.

Thanks

Toulon, France
reviews: 2
1. Re: shuttle bus from Marseille airport after midnight?

Hi,

I have never used the shuttle bus, but their website says there are night shuttles depending on flights arriving at night. You might want to send them an email to get more information.

navettemarseilleaeroport.com/affichage.php…

navettemarseilleaeroport.com/774-Contact.html for contact info.

petah tikva
2. Re: shuttle bus from Marseille airport after midnight?

Thank you, I have done it 2 days ago and still got no answer :(

Toulon, France
3. Re: shuttle bus from Marseille airport after midnight?

there is a phone number for the bus station @ the airport + 33 4 42 14 31 27. Maybe you should try this.

petah tikva
4. Re: shuttle bus from Marseille airport after midnight?

Thank you, I am aware of the telephone number, but I have put it on my list "to do" if I would not be lucky to get an answer from somebody who has used the service.

Brisbane, Australia
5. Re: shuttle bus from Marseille airport after midnight?

Did you find a shuttle bus at time of the night? I am travelling to Marseille and will arrive at 23.00 so I am interested to see if you found one to the hotels in the city.

petah tikva
6. Re: shuttle bus from Marseille airport after midnight?

Actually, I decided to be on the safe side and booked a hotel room near the airport.

7. Re: shuttle bus from Marseille airport after midnight?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 14, 2014