We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villefranche-sur-mer to Nice airport EARLY flight

Which Villefranche-sur-Mer hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island, New...
reviews: 45
Villefranche-sur-mer to Nice airport EARLY flight

Hello,

I have a 6:00 flight out of Nice Airport. I plan to take a taxi....do taxis run so early in the morning?? What time would I have to leave in order to get to the airport about 5:00 in the morning? Thank you so much!

Louisville, KY
Destination Expert
for French Riviera - Cote d'Azur
reviews: 26
11. Re: Villefranche-sur-mer to Nice airport EARLY flight

I'm glad this helped. I've been in the fray that can be the Paris forum on this topic, and I don't think that travelers should feel uneasy about a trip into Paris on a layover that is 7 hours or longer. We've done it (in less time, but don't tell the Paris posters that it can work!), and it's doable. Be smart, don't try to do too much, and I think you have a good plan for doing this. We've been happy with lunch around Notre Dame and a trip back to the airport, but with 10 hours, you will be able to do a bit more.

There is always a possibility that your flight to CDG will be delayed, but you can assess your situation when you arrive in Paris. With 10 hours, you can handle a little delay and still get into Paris. Download the TA app before you travel, hook onto the WiFi network wherever you can, and stay alert about possible transportation disruptions, including strikes. From my experience, station agents are very good about alerting you about anomalies at any of the depots in France. Problems are usually discussed in advance or in real time on the TA forums, and if you watch for posts, you will know if there is anything you should know about.

At the risk of putting you on info overload, here is how I visit my favorite towns in the Cote d'Azur and get from the bus stops and train stations to the parts of town that I want to visit. Ignore me if this won't apply to your trip. ;-)

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187216-i137-k4846…

Have a great trip!

Edited: 11:18 pm, March 16, 2012
12. Re: Villefranche-sur-mer to Nice airport EARLY flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:40 am, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Villefranche-sur-Mer