We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which airport I should choose to arrive?

Which Saint-Tropez hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derby, United...
reviews: 63
Which airport I should choose to arrive?

Hi this is my first time come to St-Tropez. We fly from UK please let me know which airport is the nearest one.

Sorry not doing any homework yet sudden really like go to France in September. We have been Nice, Paris would like go somewhere in France more relaxing area. Please advise

Lulu from UK Derby

Guildford, England
reviews: 13
1. Re: Which airport I should choose to arrive?

Nearest is Hyeres/Toulon from Stansted.

Next Nice.

Last Marseille.

From all of these the easiset way to get to St Tropez is by car.

Cape Elizabeth...
Destination Expert
for Portland, Antigua
reviews: 146
2. Re: Which airport I should choose to arrive?

As the previous poster said, Toulons is closer but I think Nice is an easier airport to deal with.

As to where to go after that, I like Beaulieu sur Mer MUCH better than Cap d'Antibes, St Tropez, etc. You might also consider staying away from the Cote d'Azur proper and going to a smaller coastal town such as Bormes. You can find very nice beaches and smaller crowds.

Scotland
3. Re: Which airport I should choose to arrive?

There is also a bus service from Toulon Hyeres airport to St Tropez. This service usually ties in with flight arrivals.

This link will give you more details - http://www.beyond.fr/travel/bus07.html

4. Re: Which airport I should choose to arrive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, August 17, 2009