We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is traffic Toulon to St. tropez this week?

Which Saint-Tropez hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
reviews: 4
How is traffic Toulon to St. tropez this week?

We-are contemplating a day trip tomorrow...have the roads been congested? We would arrive about 11 am

Guildford, England
reviews: 11
1. Re: How is traffic Toulon to St. tropez this week?

Should be OK as the French school holidays do not start until 6th July. I am in Marseille at the moment and things are not too busy at all.

If you want you could take the back beach road into St Tropez. You need to turn right in Croix Valmer. Have a look at a map and you will see what I mean. It saves the drive down to La Foux and the drive along to St Tropez from there as you meet the main road just before St Tropez.

San Diego...
2. Re: How is traffic Toulon to St. tropez this week?

I have been here this week and driving around quite a lot. Traffic has been ok with exception of a few instances during the morning and evening between St Maxime and St Tropez. Suspect that it will get much worse in first week of July.

3. Re: How is traffic Toulon to St. tropez this week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Saint-Tropez