We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

la voile rouge St. Tropez

Which Saint-Tropez hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Antibes, France
reviews: 17
la voile rouge St. Tropez

Can someone tell me if La Voile Rouge is still open please? I have been trying to phone to get a reservation next week for the last 3 days and get no answer. The number I have is 0494798434. Thanks.

san francisco
reviews: 31
1. Re: la voile rouge St. Tropez

oulevard Patelli

83350 Ramatuelle

04 94 79 84 34

I have the same number as you

As of last month it was open.

san francisco
reviews: 31
2. Re: la voile rouge St. Tropez

Look what I just read:

La Plage Les Palmiers Beach is the new trendy spot after the closure of Voile Rouge.

Stirling
reviews: 7
3. Re: la voile rouge St. Tropez

beware - we went yesterday - complete rip off - food ok but almost twice the price of Club 55, and the cheapest bottle of wine is 65 Euro!!

when paying the bill (180 euro/head) you get the gang of waiters who go to great lengths to let you know that service is NOT included ( i am sure service IS included in France) we paid the bill at 18.30, ordered another bottle of wine and 18.45, then were asked to leave at 18.50 as they were closed!!!

Antibes, France
4. Re: la voile rouge St. Tropez

Service is always included by law in France.

Ed

gulfport, fl
reviews: 16
5. Re: la voile rouge St. Tropez

Wow... it's gone!

Bulldozers moved in and tore down Voile Rouge (St. Tropez) in December 2011. In June 2012 the owner tried to build a new version on a nearby parking lot, but the politicians won't let him.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

Nice
Destination Expert
for Nice, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Antibes
reviews: 52
6. Re: la voile rouge St. Tropez

The original was demolished because it was not built legally

The rebirth version was happening in a car park of another private beach without planning permission and on land where building was not allowed

Berlin, Germany
reviews: 1
7. Re: la voile rouge St. Tropez

Hi, can you tell me how much lunch for 2 persons without wine was or would be in La Voile Rouge?

Thank you.

Martha

Edited: 5:19 am, March 20, 2013
geneva
reviews: 21
8. Re: la voile rouge St. Tropez

its closed

9. Re: la voile rouge St. Tropez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, May 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Saint-Tropez