We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I get to "Fort de la Revere" from Nice by bus ?

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Petah Tiqwa, Israel
Can I get to "Fort de la Revere" from Nice by bus ?

Hi all

I will stay in Nice for 3 nights in April without a car. I would like to see the city and also go to the mountains. Can I get to those place in the mountains (e.g." Fort de la Revere") by bus ?

Thank you,

Michael

3 replies to this topic
Nice
Destination Expert
for Nice, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Antibes
reviews: 52
1. Re: Can I get to "Fort de la Revere" from Nice by bus ?

You can get to the mountains by bus [1euro50 or express ski bus single jounrey 4euros/8euros round trip- pre-booking required ] or train

For fort de la revere - take bus 82 from Nice to Col d'Eze stop and walk from there . or from other direction take bus 116 to La Turbie and walk from there

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Nice, Villefranche-sur-Mer
reviews: 6
2. Re: Can I get to "Fort de la Revere" from Nice by bus ?

Yes - you need to catch the daily 10:45 bus 116 bound for La Turbie from Nice Vauban bus station, which you can access by the tram from anywhere central to the Vauban stop (around ten to fifteen minutes ride) . From La Turbie its an hour or so walk, much of it "donkey track" up the waymarked GR(Grande Randonee) route via La Simboula along the military strategic route to Fort Reverie. Its a breathtaking rooftop walk, which is probably the most spectacular on the Riviera, and almost nobody knows about. The walk up from Col d'Eze to Fort Reverie is similarly a donkey track but with no comparable viewpoints. If you have a spirit of adventure the La Turbie walk is the way to go.

Petah Tiqwa, Israel
3. Re: Can I get to "Fort de la Revere" from Nice by bus ?

Thanks a lot !

Reply to: Can I get to "Fort de la Revere" from Nice by bus ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted