We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice, France to Downtown. Bus or Train?

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grass Valley...
Nice, France to Downtown. Bus or Train?

Hello,

Visiting Nice at the end of the month. Would appreciate any suggestions on how to get from the airport to the below address? Thanks in advance, Dave

Rue Catherine Segurane

Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur 06300

Nice
Destination Expert
for Nice, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Antibes
reviews: 52
1. Re: Nice, France to Downtown. Bus or Train?

Bus 98 to stop segurane - 6 euros

Grass Valley...
2. Re: Nice, France to Downtown. Bus or Train?

Thank you!!!! Dave

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 95
3. Re: Nice, France to Downtown. Bus or Train?

There is no train. In a couple of years the Tram line should extend to the Airport. The bus pass mentioned allows you the rest of the day to use the local bus and tram line so great value for 5.00 Eoro. It's also cheaper to use the buses to Monaco and Cannes than the train. Last year it was I think 1.50 for a single trip versus 5.00 on the train.

Nice
Destination Expert
for Nice, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Antibes
reviews: 52
4. Re: Nice, France to Downtown. Bus or Train?

The airport express buses are now a single journey [with one connection ticket] not a day rover.

I would really not recommend anyone to take the bus to cannes unless i really disliked them, as its a miserable long, unscenic journey and buses are caught in traffic jams every day -and a complete waste of time in comparison with the train

Bus or train to monaco is fine

5. Re: Nice, France to Downtown. Bus or Train?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 24, 2014