We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Classy resturant

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex, Vermont
reviews: 11
Classy resturant

hi, Visiting with my mum and she likes to dress up is there a restaurant in Nice or a hotel that has good food and a classey atmosphere. Approx 30-40 euro a head. We are staying near the hotel Negresco would you need to be staying to eat there?

thank you

London, United...
1. Re: Classy resturant

Hi no you do not need to stay at the Negresco, to eat there but it's more like 150 euros a head

London, United...
2. Re: Classy resturant

Hi, you can go on to the Negresco site and download the menu

Paris, France
3. Re: Classy resturant

Dressed up cost more than 30 euros per head i'm affraid.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
reviews: 4
4. Re: Classy resturant

Your mum can dress up for any restaurant in Nice. This city is like that. Women everywhere in town wear beautiful dresses and skirts as well as shorts or pants/trousers. It's just that one isn't OBLIGED TO dress up here unless one is actually dining at an expensive place.

For 30-40 euros a head including a couple of glasses of table wine or a reasonable bottle, you'll have plenty of choice. Decide which kind of a place you'd like to take her to first (cuisine, decor, ambiance) and use TA's restaurant reviews. Many restaurants have websites with prices and photos.

Philadelphia
reviews: 15
5. Re: Classy resturant

I found an overabundance of great restaurants in Old Town near the Port.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 130
6. Re: Classy resturant

we by chance walked into 11eme Art , in Nice during our visit in June. check details out online or on TA

We enjoyed our dinner very much. and it is a Michelin mentioned restaurant. Reasonable and excellent dishes.

London /Nice
reviews: 56
7. Re: Classy resturant

at 11 you might get the meal for 30/40 but if required drinks will be on top; I had a nice rose for 29 euros there

8. Re: Classy resturant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 06, 2014