We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice and Easy appartment rentals

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa
reviews: 7
Nice and Easy appartment rentals

Hi,

Has anyone used this company to rent appartments in Nice. I just sent a payment to them to reserve an appartment and haven't heard anything back yet and getting worried. Payment was through Paypal but still a little worried.

Thanks

Tyler, Texas
reviews: 70
1. Re: Nice and Easy appartment rentals

interesting...but not helpful

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187234-i138-k4905…

Maybe send the poster a private message

Edited: 10:53 pm, April 30, 2013
Leeds
reviews: 19
2. Re: Nice and Easy appartment rentals

I booked through them earlier this year, staying in an apartment in May. I have found them great so far - got a fairly prompt reply confirming deposit (few days) received along with an email attachment giving me a lot of info about the area/places to visit etc. I would maybe just email them again, from what I gather it's husband & wife so maybe one thinks the other has replied or something simple like that, I've been dealing with Val who has been really helpful with numerous queries!

Ottawa
3. Re: Nice and Easy appartment rentals

Hi,

Thanks all for your responses. They finally sent the confirmation yesterday. I called and got Michael, its seems there was a public holiday in France and they took a couple days off. The contract looks ok, and yes Val, the wife, seems very nice. I feel pretty confortable now and feel things will go well.

Will post on this forum once I come back from my trip which is beginning of June.

Leeds
4. Re: Nice and Easy appartment rentals

Just to let you know I'm mid way through my stay with nice & easy lettings - no complaints. Apartment as described & pictures are a true reflection of the place, location fantastic. Mike met us a the bus stop to guide us, really friendly & helpful guy.

Ottawa
5. Re: Nice and Easy appartment rentals

Hi there,

happy to know that things are going so well. How's the weather there? I am very excited for my trip which is next sunday.

thx for the update.

Leeds
6. Re: Nice and Easy appartment rentals

The weather has been beautiful, bit of rain on Saturday but otherwise hot with blue skies. I'm from Scotland so my idea of hot may not be the same as everyone else's but there have been loads of people soaking up the sun on the beach!

Copenhagen, Denmark
reviews: 2
7. Re: Nice and Easy appartment rentals

I had a run in with NiceAndEasy through Homeaway which was not so pleasant. It seems like Valerie has a problem with responding on time.

We booked an apartment in Nice on 26 May on Homeaway where NiceandEasy are the Agents. On 27 May Valerie said we got the apartment. I thanked her and asked for payment instructions, but got no response. I sent her a reminder on 30 May, still no response. I sent a 2nd reminder on 7 June. Then she told me they gave the apartment to someone else.

To make up, she offered 2 other apartments. We already screened out 1 apartment because of a bad review of the building and the agent (CHOEUR property 833455). We accepted the other within 4 hours. As I did not completely trust NiceandEasy anymore, I also asked for a confirmation from the owners that they are aware of the apartment being rented for that period. This apparently upset Val as her next email read

"We are an agency, we don't give confirmation from the owners I think you are not ready to booked this apartment with way" (???)

I insisted on the apartment and then got an email from Michael (calling himself the manager and referring to Valerie as his secretary), completely twisting everything and saying that since we took 2 weeks to confirm the reservation, they did not have the property anymore!!

I filed a complaint against NiceandEasy with HomeAway and will update this post, if NiceandEasy deliver on their promises. They have now, effectively offered and withdrawn two apartments (on 27 May and 7 June).

Ottawa
8. Re: Nice and Easy appartment rentals

Hi everyone,

We (my husband, toddler and I) just came back from our vacation in the south of France. Our first week was in Nice and I have to say we have had a good experience with Nice & Easy Rentals. All went well, we liked the appartment (2, miralheti) and Michael who welcomed us was very nice. No negatives, everything was smooth.

Sorry JohannMuller for your bad experience with them. Let us know of any updates.

Ireland
9. Re: Nice and Easy appartment rentals

Mika2077,

Why are you taking such an interest in this if you have no association with Nice and Easy?

Ottawa
10. Re: Nice and Easy appartment rentals

Hi NiceIrland,

If you read through the beginning of the topic you will notice that this started with me being scared at the company's non responsiveness when I sent a payment several weeks ago to reserve. So obviously it makes since that I post updates on the topic I started and answer when other people post. I have no interest in NIce & Easy, I am just posting my experience given how worried I was in the beginning about renting with them.

Thks.