We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Nice with toddler

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton, UK
reviews: 5
Hotel in Nice with toddler

Hi

I'm thinking of spending a few nights in Nice at the beginning of October with my two year old- can anyone recommend any central/promenade hotels which would be suitable?

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
reviews: 10
1. Re: Hotel in Nice with toddler

you will find a lot of choice on booking.com, hotels.com....

and advise on TA

hotel cost from 70 to 15 000 euros per night, difficult to list all

Ireland
2. Re: Hotel in Nice with toddler

There is no such thing as a hotel suitable for toddlers really. The only thing that is of primary concern is that it has a lift, after that it is just down to personal choice.

Newcastle, Australia
reviews: 69
3. Re: Hotel in Nice with toddler

Hi there

If the budget allows, we had a lovely stay at the Hotel La Perouse.

Kind Regards

Merran

San Francisco...
reviews: 5
4. Re: Hotel in Nice with toddler

depends on how long when you say "few nights" If more than 4 nights I highly recommend renting an apartment. I rented the La Neptune via go-nice.com, and I think it's very good apartment. Perfectly situated just one block behind the Prom and so u don't have to deal with traffic noise. You can walk to anywhere within 15 minutes. The building has an elevator but smaller size.

The full kitchen was extremely helpful in saving money in dinning out. You can buy food to cook from local grocery. Once meal is prepared, set it up on the balcony and enjoy French with some rosey pink wine :). Can't beat that.

5. Re: Hotel in Nice with toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 12, 2013