We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can i watch the Sunderland V Newcastle match in Menton

Which Menton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hartlepool
reviews: 26
Where can i watch the Sunderland V Newcastle match in Menton

Can anyone please tell me where i can watch the Sunderland v Newcastle match whilst in Menton this weekend......PLEASE

Ireland
1. Re: Where can i watch the Sunderland V Newcastle match in Menton

I don't know anything about pubs in Menton but if you are really stuck you can take the train into Nice and watch it in Ma Nolan's

Hartlepool
reviews: 26
2. Re: Where can i watch the Sunderland V Newcastle match in Menton

That may be a good idea because we are hoping to go to the Nice match on Saturday night. is it far from the station ?

Ireland
3. Re: Where can i watch the Sunderland V Newcastle match in Menton

When you exit Nice train station take a left until you come to the tram stop Gare Thiers. Buy a ticket for the tram (1 euro) and take the tram a few stops in the direction Pont Michel (towards the sea and the old town) - do not go in the opposite direction towards las Planas. You then get off at the stop Opera Vieille Ville. Close to the stop there are a number of steps that take you down to the old town, follow those and then keep walking until you get to 2 Rue Saint François De Paule where you will find Ma Nolan's. It is at the beginning of the famous flower market Cours Saleya. Please post back letting me know how you got on at the Nice match.

4. Re: Where can i watch the Sunderland V Newcastle match in Menton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 am, October 11, 2012