We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help needed for transport!!!

Which Mandelieu-la-Napoule hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Help needed for transport!!!

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help in transport by train from nice airport to mandelieu. I am struggling with the websites found and hope someone can help me with our journey!

Is it possible to get a train from nice airport, to the closest train station to our hotel which is appart city Cannes mandelieu?

Which train station should we travel from and to, and once reached at our destination, is it easy to find a taxi to take us to the hotel?

Also our return is early morning- 23rd sept flight at 7.05am- are there trains that early?

Many thanks in advance!!

1 reply
Destination Expert
for Cannes
reviews: 13
1. Re: Help needed for transport!!!

You may find this thread useful. The 210 express bus will take you from right outside either terminal at the airport direct to Cannes centre from where you can get a local bus :

tripadvisor.co.uk/…52287805

If you want to use the train instead, Nice St Augustin rail station is close to the airport, Get off at either either Cannes or Cannes La Bocca , then take the # 20 bus which stops outside both as above.

Directions from the airport and info re Nice St Augustin here:

…aeroport.fr/Passengers/…Trains

ter-sncf.com/Regions/…

Reply to: Help needed for transport!!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted