We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wi-fi hot spots in Juan les Pins

Which Juan-les-Pins hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, UK
reviews: 1
wi-fi hot spots in Juan les Pins

Are there any free wi-fi hotspots in Juan-les-Pins?

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
reviews: 668
1. Re: wi-fi hot spots in Juan les Pins

I've found that there aren't as many as other places but what I've noticed is that many restaurants offer wi-fi but the strange thing is they don't advertise it at all.

But if you are eating lunch there, they will allow you to use it. Many times, it isn't even the name of the restaurant so there is no way you'd know they have it. (Almost as if they are purposely hiding it).

And in some places, they wouldn't even give you the code...they just typed in the code for you. At Tokyo Restaurant (which is fabulous by the way)...the owner was very nice. He entered the password into me and my wife's Ipads....so although we didn't know the code...each time we came back to eat....we already had it stored in our Ipads.

So my suggestion wherever you are eating is always ask your server if they have wi-fi for their patrons...many did.

south east
reviews: 8
2. Re: wi-fi hot spots in Juan les Pins

We came across an internet cafe at the top of Ave. Dr. Fabre (near the station) when we were recently there.

Ireland
3. Re: wi-fi hot spots in Juan les Pins

Yes but it is not free!

Antibes, France
4. Re: wi-fi hot spots in Juan les Pins

I assume the OP has long found something. But for others - in neighbouring Antibes - the prevalence of the yachting fraternity means there are quite a number of outlets e.g The Crew House - where you can get secure ( as much as possible) access for 5 euro an hour or so.

Also beware accessing sites named ' Free Wifi ' - anyone can set these up and they are usually far from free or secure.

Ed

Antibes, France
reviews: 10
5. Re: wi-fi hot spots in Juan les Pins

Until we had our internet set up at our place, we would have a glass of rose and use the wifi at Veneto Caffe right in the center about a block off the beach...and there is always McDonalds a little off the beaten path.

Ireland
6. Re: wi-fi hot spots in Juan les Pins

McDonalds is too far from the beaten track!

Antibes, France
reviews: 10
7. Re: wi-fi hot spots in Juan les Pins

True NiceIrlande, McDo is way out there but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures :)

8. Re: wi-fi hot spots in Juan les Pins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, December 16, 2013