We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions regarding golfe juan

Which Golfe-Juan Vallauris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Antwerp, Belgium
reviews: 17
Questions regarding golfe juan

I am coming to france as a student and would be living with my wife at golfe juan.

I want to know how is the town in general in terms of activities, security, life style etc..

i will be living there from september to june.

kindly let me know..

11 replies to this topic
Destination Expert
for Cannes
reviews: 13
11. Re: Questions regarding golfe juan

Golfe Juan itself is a small old fashioned village with two harbours. It is very very quiet in the low season, but there will still be a few restaurants open near the old harbour close to your apartment .One bar I recall on the LH corner as you walk down to the old harbour from your apartment is frequented by locals stays open all year round. The famous Tetou restaurant is within walking distance as are some lovely beaches.

The new large marina is easy to walk to and in use all year round. It is surrounded by cafes restaurants and bars some of which stay open throughout the year

The bus stop for Cannes and Antibes #200 ligne will be close as well as the railway station and there are night buses on Thurs to Sat too.

GJ is never very busy but it will be at its most active until the end of September, hibernation period Oct to April, and waking up again in May.

Reply to: Questions regarding golfe juan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Golfe-Juan Vallauris
More Golfe-Juan Vallauris Topics