We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avignon from eze... how to get there!

Which Eze hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 6
Avignon from eze... how to get there!

Hello,

i'm staying up in Eze and have accommodation booked at les frenes, Montfavet, Provence on Friday.

Whats the cheapest way to get there?

i was hoping to get a train from beaulieu to avignon and then a taxi. but cab catch a bus to Nice and then go from there?

Can anyone help with the train time table- do i need to change? and prices of both the train and the estimated taxi please?

thanks,

lucy

Ohio, USA
reviews: 4
1. Re: Avignon from eze... how to get there!

Train from Nice will be your best bet. Timetables and fares at www.tgv-europe.com

If you mean this Friday you will probably not see any discounted fares. If you are travelling some time in the future booking ahead. up to 3 months. will probably save you a bit.

No idea about taxi fares but shouldn't be too expensive. You might check for buses when you get to Avignon.

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 6
2. Re: Avignon from eze... how to get there!

Thank you!

that was really helpful. Sorry for the delay in reply -computer playing up

the first class turned out cheaper than standard. thanks for the link!

and got two buses for 1.20 euro to my hotel. fab!

do you know how i should get to la ciotat from avignon? is it tgv and sncf?

thanks,

lucy

3. Re: Avignon from eze... how to get there!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, October 30, 2012