We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Cannes to Nice Airport for 7 am flight

Which Cannes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southern Highlands...
reviews: 6
Transport from Cannes to Nice Airport for 7 am flight

What would be the best way to get from Cannes (Croisette Beach Hotel -- 13 Rue du Canada) to arrive at Nice Airport for 5.45 am? (Easyjet flight leaves 7 am for Venice)

As far as I can see, there are no trains or Airport buses running at that time of day. Apart from taxis (at around 100 Euros) is there any other way? Would appreciate any information. Thanks.

Philadelphia
reviews: 16
1. Re: Transport from Cannes to Nice Airport for 7 am flight

Have you already booked your hotel in Cannes? You could consider staying in Nice the night before and then take the first morning bus, which starts running at 5:20 am.

Southern Highlands...
2. Re: Transport from Cannes to Nice Airport for 7 am flight

It's for two 18 yo girls and unfortunately their TA booked them in for 4 nights (pre-paid).

They want the easiest and cheapest method without having to spend the night before in Nice... I already suggested that to them but they don't feel confident enough.

Looks like their trip in may be double the airfare.

Destination Expert
for Cannes
reviews: 13
3. Re: Transport from Cannes to Nice Airport for 7 am flight

1st train (except Sat and Sun) leaves Cannes at 05.16 arrives Nice St Augustin at 05.48. From there it's a 5 to 10 minute walk to the shuttle bus stop for terminal 2 at airport where Easyjet flights depart ( so a little too tight IMO)

…ter-sncf.com/Images/Paca/Tridion/FH04-Mande…

If their travel is early morning on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, the last nightbus N200 from Cannes leaves at 02.30 and drops off at Terminal 1 at the airport at 03.46, from where they could take a free shuttle to Terminal 2

Alternative is to, book an airport hotel for the night which should work out cheaper than a taxi fare, especially if they take the train from Cannes to Nice St Augustin the night before rather than the 210 airport express coach.

( this would save around 20 euros based on a return coach fare )

The Campanile and Etap are usually least expensive hotels and they can walk to the airport from there.if necessary

Southern Highlands...
4. Re: Transport from Cannes to Nice Airport for 7 am flight

Hi again and thank you Soooz and Atlgirl. Yes, that first train is just too dicey. I found a site called Taxi-finder.com and put in the girls' details and got 3 quotes back... 70 Euros, 100 Euros and 130 Euros. I have just confirmed the quote with the 70 Euros fellow called Sebastian Desmond from a company called Service Transport. www..servicetransport.fr

Fingers crossed he's legit and reliable. Not paying upfront. I'll keep you updated. Thanks again.

Ireland
5. Re: Transport from Cannes to Nice Airport for 7 am flight

The safest bet would be to book a hotel such as the Etap as suggested by Soooz. I have no reason to suspect that this driver won't turn up, but when you are depending on one driver it can also be dicey. If you book a the hotel at Nice airport you don't have to go there until late at night and have your evening meal etc in Cannes. The most reliable way to the airport is walking!

6. Re: Transport from Cannes to Nice Airport for 7 am flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, July 17, 2013