We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

le peinture haute cagnes near cagnes sur mer

Which Cagnes-sur-Mer hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 12
le peinture haute cagnes near cagnes sur mer

can anyone tell me about this restaurant and provde a website and contact details ?

Northern California
reviews: 7
1. Re: le peinture haute cagnes near cagnes sur mer

The only help I can offer is that it sounds as though the restaurant is in Haut de Cagnes, an area separate from and above Cagnes sur Mer. You might try posting your query on the eGullet.com web site, where there are a good many people who know about restaurants on the Côte d'Azur (and elsewhere!).

kansas city
reviews: 2
2. Re: le peinture haute cagnes near cagnes sur mer

we at the 10 years or so ago and it was out best meal. we had already done several 3 stars

but noe i cant find it either.

any luck on your part?

kakm

Destination Expert
for Cannes
reviews: 13
3. Re: le peinture haute cagnes near cagnes sur mer

Hi there,

There was a Restaurant des Peintres in Haut de Cagnes on Montee de la Bourgade where Alain Llorca cooked. Think it has closed down though.

Alain Llorca moved on to the Negresco in Nice and is now at the Moulin de Mougins

This is the link for the Cagnes sur Mer website with all the current restaurants:

www.cagnes-tourisme.com/index2.php?_langue=en

kansas city
reviews: 2
4. Re: le peinture haute cagnes near cagnes sur mer

thank you so much

i think ill follow the chef!

i just re-read my first post and it is a wonder anyone could make any sense out of it.

i was typing in the dark.

also since the person who replied seemed so knowledgable, (we are staying between nice and monte carlo....i did make a reservation at Louis 1X, and there is another little place in peillon we love,)

but can you give us any really good restaurants within a reasonable distance? Like a wonderful paris bistro, but nicoise, or provencal? or jst plain fabulous and memorable?

also any good books i should track down...i used to have really good books and lots of great informatioon and magazine articles, but now they are dated, and not reliable, i fear. and everything i look at seems so ordinary...have michelin guide2008 red, have 2008 french atlas,

what happened to gault millau?

any help apprediated.

Destination Expert
for Cannes
reviews: 13
5. Re: le peinture haute cagnes near cagnes sur mer

Hi there,

Not sure about the knowledge base, just remembered reading about the chef LOL

We always find the Guide Gantie in english is a good starting point

http://www.guidegantie.com/en/index.php

All the towns are covered not just the larger ones, (if you search)

or for a more limited collection if you can put up with the advertising:

www.gayot.com

Hope this helps a bit

Washington DC
6. Re: le peinture haute cagnes near cagnes sur mer

What is the name of the restaurant in Peillon that you liked?

7. Re: le peinture haute cagnes near cagnes sur mer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, October 05, 2009