We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avignon restaurant recommendations

Which Avignon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 1
Avignon restaurant recommendations

i'd be really grateful for any suggestions for a restaurant to eat out in Avignon with my family. Ideally something costing about 20 euros a head, local food, walking distance from the historic centre and perhaps on a terrace.

TIA

Avignon, France
Destination Expert
for Avignon
reviews: 61
1. Re: Avignon restaurant recommendations

Our family has grown up, so I rarely eat children these days. I suggest you click on 'restaurants' at the top of this page, and have a look through some of those; there is some guidance as to prices etc. Rsetaurants I've eaten at come out pretty fairly in the scores.

One you might like to try is Fou de Fafa, run by a British couple, and which gets good reviews; it really is popular and is very small, so do book ahead.

Edited: 10:18 am, June 20, 2013
Avignon, France
Destination Expert
for Avignon
reviews: 61
2. Re: Avignon restaurant recommendations

Sorry - I NEVER eat children, and rarely eat with them! ; )

Paris, France
reviews: 4
3. Re: Avignon restaurant recommendations

I recommend you the Offset Café in Avignon, it's in your budget and you'll enjoy the food!

…uk.com/restaurants/…e-428810.html

London
4. Re: Avignon restaurant recommendations

Thanks but the restaurant you suggest was out of the price range I stipulated. Also when I said 'family' I wasn't necessarily looking for a kid friendly restaurant - everyone dining will be eating an adult meal.

London
5. Re: Avignon restaurant recommendations

Brilliant. That's very near our hotel and looks as though it could suit well. Thank you

6. Re: Avignon restaurant recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 23, 2014