We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel or B&B near to Camping Du Pont d'Avignon

Which Avignon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lakes
reviews: 4
Hotel or B&B near to Camping Du Pont d'Avignon

Can anyone recommend a hotel or B&B on the Ile de la Barthelasse which is within easy walking distance of the Camping du Pont d'Avignon?

I am attending an event at the camp site in June but don't fancy camping. So i am looking for something on the island which is near enough to the camp site to be able to walk there and back in the evening.

I have found the Hotel de l Ile on Google but wonder what it is like and if this is close to the camp site?

Any help appreciated.

Avignon, France
Destination Expert
for Avignon
reviews: 67
1. Re: Hotel or B&B near to Camping Du Pont d'Avignon

I wasn't sure about how close the campsite is to l'Hôtel de l'Ile, so I emailled to ask; I'm told it's about 20mètres away, so it's nice and close for your event.

Hôtel de l'Ile

12 chemin de la Barthelasse

84000 AVIGNON

Tel : +33(0)4 90 86 61 62

Internet : www.hosteleriedelile.com

lakes
2. Re: Hotel or B&B near to Camping Du Pont d'Avignon

Thanks for the reply.

Do you have the email address for this hotel asI cannot find it on the internet? (its not on their website).

Do you know of any other hotels or B&B's in this area of the island?

lakes
3. Re: Hotel or B&B near to Camping Du Pont d'Avignon

Does anyone know the email address for the Hôtel de l'Ile?

Also can anyone recommend a B&B on the Ile de la Barthelasse that is within walking distance of the Pont dAvignon?

I have tried several B&B's so far and all are booked up for the dates that I want.

Thanks

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
reviews: 34
4. Re: Hotel or B&B near to Camping Du Pont d'Avignon

They do not offer an e-mail address so I suppose they prefer to be contacted by phone or fax.

5. Re: Hotel or B&B near to Camping Du Pont d'Avignon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 14, 2014