We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation nearest to Avignon TGV

Which Avignon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 2
accommodation nearest to Avignon TGV

Hi there, fellow TA users! I need help on deciding on accommodation for my Avignon 1 nite stay. I'll be arriving Avignon TGV with my family of 7, seniors n junior in tow, at 11.25pm, on the 8th of June and renting a car the following day from the car rental at the station. As we are arriving late in the night and leaving early the next morning for I'sle Sur La Sorgue to visit the Sunday market, I would like to book a hotel/bnb nearest to the TGV station (walking distance). Am considering Kyriad Avignon Courtine Gare TGV or Adagio Access. Can anyone tell me which is nearer to the station? Or is there any better suggestion? Thank you!

Bedoin, France
reviews: 10
1. Re: accommodation nearest to Avignon TGV

Adagio is closer. You can use this link to look at the distance of both hotels from the Gare TGV.

cybevasion.fr/france/hotels_proximite_gare-d…

Are you booking a rental car for only one day? That can be a challenge.

Singapore
2. Re: accommodation nearest to Avignon TGV

Hi, thanks for the info. I will be renting a car for 5days, starting in Avignon and ending in Nice, visiting the pretty towns in between. Will base in ISLS for 2 nights and move on to Loumarin for 2 nights before driving to Nice and staying for 2 nights there. As for the detailed itinerary, I'm still working on it. Any suggestions from the kind folks here?

Singapore
3. Re: accommodation nearest to Avignon TGV

Hi, thanks for the info. I will be renting a car for 5days, starting in Avignon and ending in Nice, visiting the pretty towns in between. Will base in ISLS for 2 nights and move on to Loumarin for 2 nights before driving to Nice and staying for 2 nights there. As for the detailed itinerary, I'm still working on it. Any suggestions from the kind folks here?

4. Re: accommodation nearest to Avignon TGV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 12, 2014