We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swimming pool near Hotel d'Europe

Which Avignon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Funchal, Portugal
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
67 reviews
Swimming pool near Hotel d'Europe

I will be staying at Hotel d'Europe in the summer, and I know there is no swimming pool at the hotel. I see in their website's FAQs that there is a swimming pool and fitness centre nearby. Does anyone know how near? Is it an outdoor or indoor pool? Is it a public pool or is it privately owned, perhaps part of another hotel? Thanks for any information.

Provence
Level Contributor
754 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Swimming pool near Hotel d'Europe

When you go out of the Hotel take a left, pass the rempart door and cross the bridge toward l'ile de la Barthelasse where you'll find the largest pool in Avignon

La Palmeraie

http://lapalmeraieavignon.wix.com/lapalmeraie

Waking is about 10/15mn

There is also a restaurant, not sure about the spa.

All the other pool I know are more for the kids and I would avoid them in summer to be honest...

You could have a possibility of using a pool of another nearby hotel in the region if you want to be quieter. It is possible in some hotel when you have lunch there....

Funchal, Portugal
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
67 reviews
2. Re: Swimming pool near Hotel d'Europe

Thanks for the info - pool looks good - I'll pack my swimsuit!

3. Re: Swimming pool near Hotel d'Europe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 16, 2014