We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental car pickup in Avignon

Which Avignon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Orleans...
reviews: 1
Rental car pickup in Avignon

I am taking the TGV train from Paris to Avignon and picking up a rental car when I arrive in Avignon. Budget rentals shows the pick up site in Avignon as "Railway Station". Is this the location that I will be coming in on?

UK
1. Re: Rental car pickup in Avignon

For most TGV trains it will be the TGV station (Route du Confluent) , but a few TGVs from Paris terminate at the town centre station on Boulevard Saint-Roch. What does it say on your ticket?

There is a regular shuttle bus between the two stations if necessary - the only rental office that is actually at the town centre station is Avis, if that's any help. What address details were you given for the pick-up?

Edited: 11:33 am, February 07, 2013
Los Angeles...
reviews: 295
2. Re: Rental car pickup in Avignon

Will you be arriving at Avignon TGV? If yes, all of the rental companies are represented at the back of the TGV station. You will walk out, walk a few steps down, and look for your rental company. I have never rented from Budget, but I assume that it is one of the companies there.

3. Re: Rental car pickup in Avignon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 09, 2014