We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avignon caravan or mobile home to rent?

Which Avignon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Avignon caravan or mobile home to rent?

Hello

I'm interested in renting a mobile home/Caravan or Canvas tent near Avignon town centre - somewhere walkable (up to 15 minutes walk).

Please can anyone recommend a family friendly site, ideally with pool and clean toilets/showers. ideally we'd like a mobile home with a toilet but happy to use shower block.

THere's a few sites that come up on google but there are not enough photos/ English reviews for me to make a confident decision.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations

Chesterfield...
reviews: 17
1. Re: Avignon caravan or mobile home to rent?

As a starter try - www.ukcampsite.co.uk - and search Avignon.

Unbiased reviews.

Avignon, France
Destination Expert
for Avignon
reviews: 74
2. Re: Avignon caravan or mobile home to rent?

Here's a link to Avignon tourist office's listed campsites:

http://www.avignon-tourisme.com/campings/~/offres-10-2.html

Some of them are on the island of Barthelesse, just a short distance from Avignon, and there's a short ferry crossing. The island is a charming area to be in.

Kansas City, USA
reviews: 35
3. Re: Avignon caravan or mobile home to rent?

I have looked longingly at the rental barges along the river in Avignon for some years.

Perhaps they are another option for you?

Mark

Manchester, United...
4. Re: Avignon caravan or mobile home to rent?

Thanks, have spotted these but there are mixed reviews and not enough pictures! Hoping someone can share a personal experience!

Manchester, United...
5. Re: Avignon caravan or mobile home to rent?

Thanks, have spotted these (on the island) but there are mixed reviews and not enough pictures! Hoping someone can share a personal experience!

Barges would be fab but I guess out of my price range. Do you have a link or know someone who deals with barge rental in Avignon to check?

Bedoin, France
reviews: 10
6. Re: Avignon caravan or mobile home to rent?

Here are a few you can check out. I have no connection with them, so it is informational only. If you are interested in any of them, you might want to create a new thread asking if anyone has visited/rented one.

…iha.com/Vacation-rental/3a:/Avignon-Boat-ba…

homelidays.com/avignon/…AnchorPhotos

Manchester, United...
7. Re: Avignon caravan or mobile home to rent?

thanks toutou

8. Re: Avignon caravan or mobile home to rent?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 18, 2014