We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avignon - Gare Routiere

Which Avignon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
reviews: 1
Avignon - Gare Routiere

Hi,I would like to ask about "Avignon - Gare Routiere" is it the same meaning with Gare d'Avignon Centre? I found that there are two stops indicated on the bus schedule of ligne no. 15.1. the first is Avignon - Gare Routiere then the last stop is Avignon - Gare TGV.Thank you.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 126
11. Re: Avignon - Gare Routiere

Even with the directions posted earlier, it was a bit of a challenge to find, mostly because the entrance is in the corner of a truly grotty space, next to a pair of non-functioning escalators. This has got to be the dirtiest, most poorly lit bus station we've ever been in. 3rd world bus stations put it to shame. We thought Panama's Colon station was bad (it is) but this is, I think, worse.

Taipei, Taiwan
12. Re: Avignon - Gare Routiere

We planning to take Ler 23 bus from Avignon to Aix. Where should we wait for the bus.

Thanks.

UK
Destination Expert
for Provence
reviews: 82
13. Re: Avignon - Gare Routiere

You go down into the gare Routiere. Once there you'll see a screen that tells you which stop number bus 23 will be leaving from. Very simple and easy to follow.

14. Re: Avignon - Gare Routiere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 01, 2014