We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa de Margot

Which Avignon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 2
Villa de Margot

Hi all

Has anyone stayed at Villa de Margot in Avignon?

Regards, K

Havelock North, New...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Villa de Margot

Hi

Did you stay at Villa De Margot? What did you think of it?

Cheers

Sue

Brisbane, Australia
2. Re: Villa de Margot

Hi Sue,

Not yet... but I've made a mid year booking based on a positive email response about it from the Avignon office of Tourisme and who were really helpful and polite.

I recommend you have a look on their website: L'office de Tourisme de Avignon http://www.avignon-tourisme.com/home-1-2.html

:-D

Tasmania
reviews: 41
3. Re: Villa de Margot

We stayed at Villa de Margot 3 nights in October 2010. Well run, clean, good bathrooms, friendly owner Marie with very good english. When we were leaving, our taxi was late so she drove us to the TVG station and wouldn't accept payment. We stayed in the Romantic room for 2 nights and Oriental for 1 night. Both fine although the Oriental is a bit squeezy with lots of luggage. Would stay there again. Great location for strolling around the old town but in a quiet location. We are fussy travellers and this met our expectations

Brisbane, Australia
4. Re: Villa de Margot

Thanks CFBTripper! It sounds great,,, just what we are looking for.

Are there cafes and restaurants nearby, and is it a safe area to walk back to at night?

Regards

Karen

Avignon, France
Destination Expert
for Avignon
reviews: 78
5. Re: Villa de Margot

Villa de Margot is inside the old town walls and close to the Palais des Papes. You have a huge choice of cafes and restaurants close at hand, and I've never felt unsafe in Avignon.

Brisbane, Australia
6. Re: Villa de Margot

Thanks GardenGirlie, I am so looking forward to staying there!

Regards

Karen

7. Re: Villa de Margot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, October 28, 2012