We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel suggestions

Which Arles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thousand Oaks...
reviews: 38
Hotel suggestions

We will be in Provence for a couple of nights next June. As there will be 8 people traveling (2 families with teens) I have already had difficulty with booking hotels. The two that have availability during our time period (either jun 16-18 or june 23-25) are the New Hotel Arles Camargue or Le Rodin Hotel. Can anyone give me insight to which hotel you liked and why? Also, any other suggestions on lodging would be appreciated. Thanks.

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 30
1. Re: Hotel suggestions

Have you tried the Calendal yet? That would be my first choice. A decent and well-located budget option would be the Acacias.

Nova Scotia
reviews: 19
2. Re: Hotel suggestions

I'm not sure about quad rooms, but we stayed at Hotel Regence and loved it. Best value we had on our trip at 55€ for a double with airconditioning, free parking, easy to get in and out of Arles, and exceedingly friendly staff that helped with maps, restaurant recommendations etc.

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 30
3. Re: Hotel suggestions

Yeah, I'd second the Regence. It's right next to the Acacias and a darned good value.

Thousand Oaks...
reviews: 38
4. Re: Hotel suggestions

Thanks for your help. Checked at the Regence and they do have availability. Any other suggestions for a hotel with a pool?

Antibes, France
5. Re: Hotel suggestions

berniez -Why not have a look at the lovely little Hotel du Forum right in the centre of town? A little pool and sevrall very friendly cats. Just step outside into the square and across the street are the famous yellow cafe painted by Van Gogh, real Roman antiquities and several wonderful outdoor restaurants.

…federal-hotel.com/page_en_1.html

Ed

essex
reviews: 41
6. Re: Hotel suggestions

We stayed in the Hotel Du Forum a couple of years back, smashing hotel, very central and a pool, in fact our room overlooked said pool and I have a lovely memory of early one morning watching a cat taking a drink.It also had parking.

Worcester, MA
Destination Expert
for Dordogne
reviews: 57
7. Re: Hotel suggestions

You may have already tried this hotel D'Arlatan - well located, pool We stayed there for 5 days a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it

jhg

Australia
reviews: 7
8. Re: Hotel suggestions

We recently stayed with our 2 kids in a quad room in the Hotel du Musee in Arles. It was fantastic- beautiful spacious room, enormous bathroom, a lovely old hotel with a great atmosphere, walking distance to amphitheatre etc.. Amazing value- the room was 80 euros per night, breakfast extra 7 euros each(well worth it) Would highly recommend it!

9. Re: Hotel suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 13, 2010