We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

normandy beaches

Which Le Havre hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle
normandy beaches

I need help...cruise ship Princess landing in Le Havre on 4 September at 7am. I am trying to get a tour of the Beaches of Normandy from LE Havre and cannot find any. The cruise ship tour is booked! I found a tour from Bayeux but how do I get there from le Havre? Is it far? How much is cab from Le Havre to Bayeux. Any help is appreciated as first time travellers.

Bayeux, France
Destination Expert
for Bayeux, Basse-Normandie, Mont-St-Michel, Caen
reviews: 12
1. Re: normandy beaches

Your only options are a driver guide or rent a car and audio guide.

A taxi wouldn't get you to Bayeux in time. It's 1h15m to Bayeux. Taxis do trips to the beaches but for the price you'd be better served by a driver guide. A taxi driver's obligation is to get you from A to B, not to speak English or know anything.

If you are interested in driver guides I can give you a list of possibilities, but when ships are in many guides are already taken on the ships excursions.

2. Re: normandy beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:33 am, January 19, 2010