We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which bus stop Sould I get off at Honfleur?

Which Le Havre hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Which bus stop Sould I get off at Honfleur?

Hi

I noticed that there is several bus stop at Honfleur.Which one is the closest to the tourist centre or town?Thanks.

Travelpeople

Kamloops, BC...
1. Re: Which bus stop Sould I get off at Honfleur?

travel -

Ask the bus driver to drop you in the centre of town - bus stops have a way of changing or moving every once in a while - perhaps you will want to be dropped at the Tourist Information office.

canada
2. Re: Which bus stop Sould I get off at Honfleur?

Hi 1BCTraveller,

Thank you for your information.

Travelpeople

Loire Valley
reviews: 6
3. Re: Which bus stop Sould I get off at Honfleur?

I believe there is only one that is used - the "bus station" near the harbour. Its just across the road from the Tourist Info. I could be wrong - just that I cant remember seeing anyone using another stop.

Ask the driver for "Gare routière "

Essex
reviews: 71
4. Re: Which bus stop Sould I get off at Honfleur?

Bonjour

The main bus station in Honfleur is at the NEW Harbour and on the Rue des Vases (practically opposite the Etap and Mercure Hotels) It is a 5 minute walk from there to the old centre - Harbour, Lieutenance & wooden church etc. It is a pleasant road to walk along so you won't be hard-done-by!

EW

canada
5. Re: Which bus stop Sould I get off at Honfleur?

Hi WizardofAus & EssexWanderer,

Thank you for your information.Really appreciate.

Travelpeople

6. Re: Which bus stop Sould I get off at Honfleur?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 28, 2009