We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WEG 2014 - still looking for acommodation

Which Caen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario, California
reviews: 1
WEG 2014 - still looking for acommodation

If anyone is dealing with managing cancellations for WEG hotel or other rentals, or have anything else available to rent, a friend of mine and I are trying to get to WEG for the first week to watch the dressage. We are from Ottawa Canada - two female/adult dressage riders.

3 replies to this topic
Paris, France
1. Re: WEG 2014 - still looking for acommodation

Hi,

If you are interested to see the dressage competition in Haras du pin (70km from Caen),

we offer B$B or Cottage in our Manor : 8km from Haras du pin

visit our web site:

http://labaronniedemarcei.freeserver.me

regards

L.

USA
2. Re: WEG 2014 - still looking for acommodation

I am not really sure If my messages get posted to trip advisor. I would love to make contact with other travelers to WEB. I am a solo female traveler from California. I have MS and walk with a cane, but I do great on a horse. I have written almost every place I have traveled the world.

My email is sambon@pacbell.net. I am putting it here since I really have no idea if any of my posts are being read. I did provide a name of someone who can help anyone with accommodations in France.

Bellflower...
reviews: 15
3. Re: WEG 2014 - still looking for acommodation

Bonjour, coucou,

I read your post #80 in another discussion.#1) You should enter it as a separate topic to make sure others read it, too. #2) Do not put your e-mail address in public forum. I would recommend that you have it removed in "report inappropriate content.

MrsJAS

Reply to: WEG 2014 - still looking for acommodation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted