We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bayeux museum

Which Bayeux hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 22
Bayeux museum

Do we need to buy ticket ahead of time fir visiting this museum in MY

Thanks

Edited: 12:39 pm, May 18, 2014
6 replies to this topic
1. Re: Bayeux museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, May 18, 2014
Edited: 4:35 pm, May 18, 2014

2. Re: Bayeux museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, May 18, 2014
Edited: 4:35 pm, May 18, 2014

St Louet sur Vire...
Destination Expert
for Bayeux
reviews: 19
3. Re: Bayeux museum

no

Herefordshire
reviews: 18
4. Re: Bayeux museum

I assume you want to see the Bayeux tapestry..? No need to book, we just turned up and got in easily, despite it being quite busy. They do tend to rattle you through there quite quickly though...!

Portland, Oregon
5. Re: Bayeux museum

i was there in a March and for the Bayeux Tapestry or the WWII museum, there were no lines when i was there.

Bretteville-sur-Laiz...
reviews: 18
6. Re: Bayeux museum

It is quiet in March but somewhat busier in the summer. Lines are not uncommon, but you may get lucky.

Reply to: Bayeux museum
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted