We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellent Tour!

Which Bayeux hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alabama
reviews: 4
Excellent Tour!

My husband and I went on the full day tour of the american beaches and the band of brothers tour. philippe was our guide and I can not say enough wonderful things about our experience. I learned more in this day about the D-Day invasion than I learned in all of my years of history. The best part is that he keeps it super interesting, fun, and still allows for plenty of time for questions and photos. My husband has watched all of the movies and documentaries and he came away from this experience very moved, as did I. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone. I have traveled through much of Europe and this is by far, one of the highlights in all of my travels.

Atlanta, Georgia
1. Re: Excellent Tour!

What tour group was it with? Did you stay overnight in Bayeaux?

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
reviews: 18
2. Re: Excellent Tour!

The Band of Brothers tour is exclusive to Battlebus. I know they offer that tour and I can't imagine a rival company could use that same name./

3. Re: Excellent Tour!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, September 23, 2009