We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Toulouse to Andorra la Vella

Which Toulouse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jyvaskyla, Finland
reviews: 52
Bus from Toulouse to Andorra la Vella

I'm planning to travel from Toulouse to Andorra la Vella in august or september.

I know there is a bus line operated by Novatel from Matabiu station of Toulouse. It seems to leave at 10.30 am. (Is there other companies traveling from Toulouse to Andorra?)

Can I buy the bus tickets in Toulouse, at the same day when leaving to Andorra? Or is it necessary to buy them beforehand?

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
reviews: 87
1. Re: Bus from Toulouse to Andorra la Vella

Another company : www.frogbus.com

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 19
2. Re: Bus from Toulouse to Andorra la Vella

The Novatel website does notsay thsat tickets must be purchased in advance but the conditions of sale make interesting reading

andorrabybus.com/en/…condiciones-de-compra-en

I would certainly buy a ticket in advance to make sure I could get on the bus.

You could use the contact page on the website to check this situation.

3. Re: Bus from Toulouse to Andorra la Vella

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, July 02, 2013