We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Toulouse to Andorra la Vella

Which Toulouse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jyvaskyla, Finland
Level Contributor
76 posts
66 reviews
Bus from Toulouse to Andorra la Vella

I'm planning to travel from Toulouse to Andorra la Vella in august or september.

I know there is a bus line operated by Novatel from Matabiu station of Toulouse. It seems to leave at 10.30 am. (Is there other companies traveling from Toulouse to Andorra?)

Can I buy the bus tickets in Toulouse, at the same day when leaving to Andorra? Or is it necessary to buy them beforehand?

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
Level Contributor
6,555 posts
101 reviews
1. Re: Bus from Toulouse to Andorra la Vella

Another company : www.frogbus.com

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
36,313 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Bus from Toulouse to Andorra la Vella

The Novatel website does notsay thsat tickets must be purchased in advance but the conditions of sale make interesting reading

I would certainly buy a ticket in advance to make sure I could get on the bus.

You could use the contact page on the website to check this situation.

3. Re: Bus from Toulouse to Andorra la Vella

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, July 02, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Toulouse