We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tarbes/Maligne Buses

Which Toulouse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London England
reviews: 13
Tarbes/Maligne Buses

Hi all: Does anyone know about the Maligne bus from Tarbes station? It's a bit of an unusual question I am about to ask!

I will arrive at Tarbes sncf and want to catch a Maligne bus which does a pickup from the Tarbes station to go to where I need to go.

But I hardly have any French and I have to get off the train and get to the bus stop very quickly. Anyone have any idea how far it is from one to the other and direction to can get there? I would have phoned Maligne bus number but as I can't speak French I wouldn't understand what they say. Grateful if anyone has any ideas.

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
reviews: 89
1. Re: Tarbes/Maligne Buses

ter-sncf.com/Region/…TARBES.aspx

Scvroll down and click on "plan de situation de la gare et du pôle d'échange modal" and you'll get a map of the station. and bus stops.

2. Re: Tarbes/Maligne Buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:41 am, June 19, 2013