We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona to Andorra to Toulouse

Which Toulouse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Barcelona to Andorra to Toulouse

Hello. My partner and I will be in Barcelona for 5 days and would like to visit Andorra for a few days then onto Toulouse for 4 days, then back to Barcelona for our flight out. I've been searching for public transportation options (bus or train) for our journey and haven't found much information. Our trip is in August. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Bucks, UK
reviews: 5
1. Re: Barcelona to Andorra to Toulouse

I think you need to post in the Spain forum (Andorra is not v.exciting by the way - mostly ski runs and duty free shops). Since you are doing a circular trip over the Pyrennees it may make sense to hire a car.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 19
2. Re: Barcelona to Andorra to Toulouse

Andorra has no railways, neither is there is a practicable rail/bus connection from Barcelona.

Barcelona - Andorra by bus

ALSA - www.alsa.es has several daily runs Barcelona Nord Bus Station to Andorra, takes a little over 3 hours.

So does Andorra Direct Bus http://www.andorradirectbus.es/ note that these leave from Barcelona SANTS railway station in the city centre. Information is only in Spanish.

Andorra - Toulouse by Autocars Nadal is rumoured to exist but I cannot find any information either.

There are two buses a day from Andorra into France to connect with the local trains to Toulouse, one of which leaves at 545am and the other at 445pm with a four journey ahead of you to Toulouse! (www.andorrabus.com)

Local trains within France to Toulouse

…ter-sncf.com/Images/…

To see how to get back to Barcelona, either look at the link across to the right,, which will take you back all the way by train with a change at the border, slow and scenic) or go to www.voyages-sncf.com for the fast trains via Narbonne and the coast.

I hope that helps.

Edited: 3:19 pm, March 19, 2012
Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
reviews: 87
3. Re: Barcelona to Andorra to Toulouse

See www.frogbus.com

They have a bus service between Barcelona and Toulouse via Andorra.

4. Re: Barcelona to Andorra to Toulouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, June 19, 2013