Hotel Antipodes Resort Residence Saint Jean UPDATE

For the benefit of anyone who may have read my review on the above hotel, I am posting a response from the hotel to my review. There is no way to add a comment to the original review. The hotel has indicated that our concern regarding the security of credit card information is unfounded and that the information is kept in a secure location only available to hotel staff.

However, the manager's response that the credit card was not charged for the items missing from our 'kit' is unacceptable. The fact is that information should have been presented while checking in and that ALL items that one is paying a deposit for should be provided not with nothing missing! The fact that no information was provided and that incomplete kits were provided is a LAPSE on the part of staff and I stand by the review.

I am not sure that the hotel understands that a review is for ALL aspects of a traveller's stay, not just to complain or praise just the accommodation. Reviews are for prospective travellers get an idea of, not just the hotel, but convenience or inconvenience faced in the area during their stay. I for one find that to be equally relevant to information about the room itself.

Contrary to the management's response, I did NOT say that I wanted the hotel to offer cover parking. The issue of parking is for the information of other people staying for more than one or two days, who may not want a long walk, and who I am sure will want to know.

The hotel's full response below.

====

Un question à propos de votre avis sur Antipodes Resort Residence Saint Jean

Regarding: Lourdes: Antipodes Resort Residence Saint Jean: One problem after another from the word 'go'

You have write to much for nothing, the credit card number you have to give to every hotel that you go, and we put in our office which is very secure, no client have acces to this. Any way we missed the dishes from your kit but we did not debit your card, even if we still have your numbers. You wanted to pay lower price hotel and you want to have cover parking just near by your room, this not possible in 2 stars hotel. Sorry!!!You got what you payed.