We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GBP in lourdes

Which Lourdes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
GBP in lourdes

Will be arriving in lourdes next week and would like to know if we can use £ for our purchases and meals or do we have to change to euros pl?

Also would like to know what the weather is like now.

Thanking you in advance

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
reviews: 3
1. Re: GBP in lourdes

Have a look on Lourdes own website as a lot of it will be closed due to the flooding last week.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 57
2. Re: GBP in lourdes

You will need to use Euros when you get there.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 22
3. Re: GBP in lourdes

Definitely pounds not accepted. Bring some Euro cash with you and use your debit or credit card to withdraw other cash as you need it.

Manila Philippines
Destination Expert
for Lourdes
reviews: 44
4. Re: GBP in lourdes

Credit / Debit cards are widely accepted in shops and restaurants in Lourdes. For further information please check the FAQ in the right hand column of this page below "Top Questions about Lourdes'.

Check here for the latest weather. http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/Lourdes+FRXX1228:1:FR Unfortunately being an American site they still show the temperature in farenheit.

Edited: 10:43 pm, June 27, 2013
London
5. Re: GBP in lourdes

which hotel are you staying in? Although much of the Sanctuaries are now open (or will be next week) some hotels near the river remain closed.

San Juan...
6. Re: GBP in lourdes

Hello,

I will be staying in Villa Mariale on Avenue du Paradis, fairly close to the river. do you know if it was damaged and if it continues to do business?

Vancouver, Canada
7. Re: GBP in lourdes

I suggest you email them and ask their status. I notice from another thread that you are not going until September. However a quick verify will give you the opportunity to replan if necessary.

San Juan...
8. Re: GBP in lourdes

Thank you. You are right. that is the straightforward approach.

Singapore, Singapore
9. Re: GBP in lourdes

Hi,

I am staying at Hotel Roissy. I hope it's ok there?

thank you

Vancouver, Canada
10. Re: GBP in lourdes

I know Hotel Roissy and it should be fine. However, for your peace of mind, you may want to email the hotel.