We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus travel from perpignan station to camping le soleil

Which Perpignan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Horsham, United...
Bus travel from perpignan station to camping le soleil

Can someone please tell me if, when arriving at Perpignan by train at 19.08 on a Monday I will be able to get a bus down to camping le Soleil, Argeles Sur Mer. There will be twelve of us with all our lugagge! I have a timetable of the 1 euro service but cannot work out where it would drop us in relation to the site.

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
reviews: 90
1. Re: Bus travel from perpignan station to camping le soleil

The nearest bus stop would be "avenue du Tech" but it is still 2km to Camping du Soleil and you won't find a taxi for 12 people anywhere near the bus stop. Have you considered booking a taxi ?

www.accueilperpignantaxi.fr

or taking a train to Argelès if you miss the bus?

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 22
2. Re: Bus travel from perpignan station to camping le soleil

With a group of twelve I would either take the taxi option from Perpignan or wait for the 1941 local train to Argeles and take taxis from there. Taxis wait at Argeles station or, if not, the taxi office is only 100 yards or so away.

The 1930 bus does go via Avenue du Tech so you would have to get off in the village centre and hunt out taxis from there.

3. Re: Bus travel from perpignan station to camping le soleil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 21, 2013