We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus service Perpignan centre to Stade Gilbert Brutus.

Which Perpignan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Bus service Perpignan centre to Stade Gilbert Brutus.

We are visiting to watch the rugby in Perpignan on Saturday and wonder if anyone knows where to catch a bus from the centre of Perpignan, and what number it is, to take us to the Stade and back.

TIA.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 19
1. Re: Bus service Perpignan centre to Stade Gilbert Brutus.

There are buses going out that way, including route 2 which is the main one. It starts from the main bus station at St Assiscle, runs via the railway station and stops at 'Catalogne' and Place Peri before heading north. Buses run about every 15 minutes, last one at 20.03.

Thing is, buses stop running around 8pm so there will be nothing back into the city and it's nearly two miles.

I did eventually dig out a bus map and timetable from the city bus website (http://www.ctpmperpignan.com/) click on the box called 'Guide Bus Hiver' and download the file.

Leeds, United...
2. Re: Bus service Perpignan centre to Stade Gilbert Brutus.

Thank you for that...I hope there are a few taxis around then as KO isn't until 20.40 :-/

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
reviews: 87
3. Re: Bus service Perpignan centre to Stade Gilbert Brutus.

It is bus Nb 2, direction Languedoc, bus stop "Brutus". It stops at the station and in the center. The last bus is at around 8 pm.

I am not sure there will be a bus when the game is over. If not it is a very long walk back through a very dull part of town.

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
reviews: 87
4. Re: Bus service Perpignan centre to Stade Gilbert Brutus.

I advise you NOT to walk back to the center. If there is no bus, you can arrange a taxi to pick you up.

Leeds, United...
5. Re: Bus service Perpignan centre to Stade Gilbert Brutus.

Thank you for that advice.

I'll be sure to go with two or three taxi numbers to get back. :-)

London, United...
6. Re: Bus service Perpignan centre to Stade Gilbert Brutus.

Obviously too late now but .. there is a cycle hire point right outside Brutus - not sure how easy it is for tourists to use the bike hire system but it wouldn't take more than 10 mins to pedal back into the centre of Perpignan.

We are there on the 30th (Quins match) and are staying for a week in Argeles SM, traveling down by train and hiring a car for the week. Did the same last year and all worked very well.

Edited: 6:24 am, July 12, 2011
7. Re: Bus service Perpignan centre to Stade Gilbert Brutus.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, October 02, 2012