We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

summer educational trip to Montpellier, need your help

Which Montpellier hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dhahran, Saudi...
reviews: 1
summer educational trip to Montpellier, need your help

Hi people, I'm really astonished at your help from the posts I have read so far. In this post I'm showing you my first trip to France and Actually I'm really confused on how to achieve the best and inexpensive trip ever (is it impossible? I hope not ) so please help me with your valuable advice

Few facts:

The trip will last from 9 june to 20 july, I'm coming to learn some French (I'm late beginner) in Montpellier. but it won't take more than 4 weeks.

I'm thinking to visit Paris (this is a must) and I thought it will be better if it was the end of my trip (starting ~15 july) so 5 days will be enough for the first time visit, and I'm left with the period from 9 june to 15 july.

A friend of mine suggested me to visit Barcelona since it's one of the most beautiful cities in Europe (on a weekend short trip) , and to visit Marseille since it's very near to Montpellier (also in a weekend short trip)

The problem I don't know any of the cheapest transportations I can use and wich so that I can see how I'm going to visit all of these.

So, I want your help to suggest me the cheapest way to these destinations :

-> From Paris to Montpellier ( and the other way around of course)

-> From Montpellier to Barcelona

-> From Montpellier to Marseille

And that's it.

:-)

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
reviews: 89
1. Re: summer educational trip to Montpellier, need your help

Duplicate post

Dhahran, Saudi...
reviews: 1
2. Re: summer educational trip to Montpellier, need your help

I was confused where to put it, at Montpellier section or France section, then I put it in them both..

sorry for that man :-(

3. Re: summer educational trip to Montpellier, need your help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, June 19, 2013