We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Collioure to Cadaques - by boat?

Which Collioure hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Western Ireland...
reviews: 96
Collioure to Cadaques - by boat?

I have consulted the website of Compagnie Maritime Roussillon Croisiers but cannot establish if one can take a day trip from Collioure to Cadaques during the summer season.

There appear to be trips as far as Roses but I cannot determine if the boat passes by the towns en route or actually makes stops to let passengers off.

Can anyone advise?

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
reviews: 101
1. Re: Collioure to Cadaques - by boat?

Depending on the date you select, they either stop in Cadaques or in Rosas and can book a restaurant for you if you wish. Here is what they say on their site :

. Selon programme en vigueur

. Départ le matin

. Retour en fin d'après midi

. Escale soit à Cadaques ( 6h00 ) (option repas au restaurant Bahia)

. Soit à Rosas ( 4h00) (option repas au restaurant Rocamar)

Western Ireland...
2. Re: Collioure to Cadaques - by boat?

One must hope their navigation skills at sea are better than mine at navigating around their website.

I still cannot find any indication of dates for specific trips or the tariffs for such excursions. There seems to be an emphasis towards group bookings rather than for individual travellers. Perhaps trips are scheduled on an ad hoc basis, to facilitate group bookings.

Or perhaps I should have studied French at school..........

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
3. Re: Collioure to Cadaques - by boat?

I agree that their website is not very clear. However it seems that the price for Cadaques or Rosas is €53.50 per person including lunch. I can't believe that they only take groups of 30 to 56 persons and no individual passengers.

Maybe you could contact them and ask : cmrc@club-internet.fr

Re dates; I think they are scheduled according to weather.

Western Ireland...
4. Re: Collioure to Cadaques - by boat?

Having made contact with the boat company and received a copy of their current brochure, I have (I think) established that they do

not operate between Collioure and Cadaques this year.

They offer a service from Port Vendres to Cadaques on Thursdays and Sundays, leaving at 09.35 and returning at 17.30.

Stopover time is between 3 to 4 hours and adult fare is quoted at €45, with no reference to a lunch being included.

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
5. Re: Collioure to Cadaques - by boat?

Thanks for the feedback.

6. Re: Collioure to Cadaques - by boat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:45 am, July 11, 2013