We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking in Collioure

Which Collioure hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Rosa...
reviews: 3
parking in Collioure

We will be in Collioure for two weeks starting in early July. Our party will have two cars (small) and will be staying on Rue de la Fraternite. Does anyone have any recommendations on parking in that area? Much appreciated for any help in advance.

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
reviews: 90
1. Re: parking in Collioure

You won't be able to park rue de la Fraternité, it is a very narrow street, pedestrian only.

Here is a list of parking lots in Collioure :

www.google.fr/url…

Scroll down and click on "Réglementation et tarifs - télécharger ici".

The best solution is to buy an "abonnement" valid for 2 weeks.

Santa Rosa...
reviews: 3
2. Re: parking in Collioure

Thank you for your quick response. Can you tell me where to purchase the "abonnement?" Can they be purchased at the parking lots? Are they specific for each parking lot or can they be used at any on a first come first served basis?

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
reviews: 90
3. Re: parking in Collioure

I am afraid I don't know as I live in the area and have never parked for more than one day in Collioure. I suggest you contact the tourist office and ask them : www.collioure.com . I would think the card is specific for each parking lot as prices vary considerably depending on location (the Glacis parking is the closest to the center and the most expensive).

There is another parking called Parking du Cap Dourats open in summer only on the road to Banyuls (after the tennis courts). There is a free shuttle to town every 20 or 30 minutes (until 8 pm) and it is cheaper than in town.

As an aside, when you arrive try to park in front of the station to unload your luggage, it is not far from rue de la Fraternité. There is a nice restaurant in that street, Le Cinquième Pêché. :-))

4. Re: parking in Collioure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, June 20, 2013