We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liverpool to Collioure?

Which Collioure hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ottawa ont.
reviews: 3
Liverpool to Collioure?

Hello,

I am hoping that someone will be able to help me again!

We are planning to spend 2 weeks in Collioure in

September 2013. We would like to fly out of Liverpool.

I am not sure which airline to fly with,and which airport would be the best for us to fly into. There will be 8 of us! Help!

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
reviews: 87
1. Re: Liverpool to Collioure?

The nearest airports are Beziers, Carcassonne, Montpellier, Toulouse, Girona (Spain).

See where Ryanair, EasyJet and Vueling flies from at www.ryanair.com , www.easyjet.com and www.vueling.com

Montpellier, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Montpellier
2. Re: Liverpool to Collioure?

Check out these summer 2012 flights :

Liverpool - Barcelona Easyjet

Liverpool - Carcassonne Ryanair

Liverpool - Nimes Ryanair

Manchester - Barcelona Jet2

Manchester - Toulouse Jet2

Manchester - Avignon Flybe

Manchester - Barcelona Avro

Manchester - Barcelona Monarch

Manchester - Beziers Ryanair

Manchester - Girona Ryanair

Manchester - Girona Thompson Airways

Not all run 7 days per week, not all run in September.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 19
3. Re: Liverpool to Collioure?

You must also consider how you will get to Collioure from whichever airport. Hiring cars a (mini-bus?) might be fearfully expensive. But so might a taxi/limo/minibus transfer from an airport 150 miles away (eg Nimes and Barcelona) while travel by train/bus from some of the airports will be somewhere between difficult and impossible depending on flight times etc.

There's a lot to consider in the overall equation.

You could travel by train but it would take rather a long time, about 13 hours, changing in London, Paris and Perpignan.

ottawa ont.
4. Re: Liverpool to Collioure?

Thank you all for your info. I have been trying to enter the site for Ryanair and can not get in.

I think the best for us would be to fly to Carcassonne then rent a van and continue on to Collioure.

The last time we were in France we rented a van for 9 people from the Super U. It was great for us, cause we were 6 and the price was much cheaper then the other car rental companies.

We are hoping to be able to do the same thing this time.

I will keep trying to get into the site for Ryanair.....

5. Re: Liverpool to Collioure?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, June 21, 2013