We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Carcassonne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 86
Weather

Arrived on Thursday from Normandy, so far the weather has been really disappointing, cold, windy and occasionally wet. I've had to put on a fleece!

At least in Normandy I expected it to be cool and wet, but it wasn't.

Oh we'll at least I'm not in Lourdes!

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
reviews: 34
1. Re: Weather

Last june there was a severe hailstorm in June. The area is known to be windy, so that is rather normal. Early summer can be unpreditctable and variable - just the way it is.

London
2. Re: Weather

Went for a walk today took my fleece and waterproof, the clouds cleared and the sun came out it was marvellous, even had dinner on the patio listening to the music festival in Preixan!

London
3. Re: Weather

Pops posted reply in wrong box see above!

London
4. Re: Weather

Went down to the coast to have a ride on the Train du Pays Cathare et du Fenouilledes at Riversaltes, been raining over night. Very cloudy on route sun broke through as we neared coast. Very windy, quite scary driving. Train took us to Axat which is in the mountains, quite chilly had to,wear waterproof (not raining). Reminded me of the Lake District weather wise.

5. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 25, 2014